- TikTok's #kidscursingchallenge Is Dangerous. Here's Why.The #kidscursingchallenge can interfere with attachment, is exploitative, and, most crucially—doesn't address the trauma many of these kids may be carrying.
- Putting 'I Only Spank Out of Love' to the TestWhen a mom in my parenting class insisted she spanks out of love, we tried a simple experiment. The results shocked us all.
- Alternatives to Spanking for Cycle-Breaking ParentsDiscipline is often presented as spank or spoil. Cycle-breakers, rejoice! There are better ways to teach kids self-control that don't include spanking. Here are 3 more.
- 5 Alternatives to Spanking for Cycle-Breaking ParentsResearch demonstrates that spanking impairs neurodevelopment. Cycle-breaking parents ask—what else can I do? These 5 research-based alternatives are more effective than spanking.
- From Trauma to Hope: Brandi Cox’s Story of Healing from Childhood Trauma
- Breaking the Cycle of Generational Trauma with Kimberly Shannon Murphy
- Post-Traumatic Parenting of Middle School Children with Nik Bowers
- Breaking Free from Toxic Relationships with Dr. Sherrie Campbell
- Dyslexia Awareness Month: Turning Your Diagnosis into Your Superpower with Lynn Greenberg