Post-Traumatic due to divorce? You’ll want to hear what Dr. Ann Buscho has to say. She’s a psychologist and an expert in “Nesting,” a form of divorce where the kids stay home and parents rotate in and out. Her book, The Parent’s Guide to Birdnesting, is a roadmap to the only truly child-centered divorce possible. You can find her and her book at https://drannbuscho.com/ Here’s my review of her book: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/targeted-parenting/202012/book-review-the-parents-guide-birdnesting
- A TikTok Parenting Trend to AvoidTikTok's #eggcrackchallenge seems like a joke. Understand how attunement, attachment, and the stress response work together by analyzing what this trend does to a child's brain.
- Hate Parenting Scripts But Can't Look Away? Here's WhyPost-traumatic parents tend to focus on explicit parenting scripts, but these are not as helpful as they seem. Instead, learn implicit parenting scripts to improve attunement.
- There's No Such Thing as Little-T TraumaThe game of "trauma poker" has no winners and doesn't help us heal. It's a form of self-gaslighting.
- The 4-Letter Words Undermining Parent ConfidenceTwo four-letter words and one four-letter acronym describe why so many parents struggle with confidence.
- PTSD Parenting Your Neurodiverse Child With Dayna Abraham
- Parent the Child You Have, Not the Child You Were for Post-traumatic Parents With Brie Turns-Coe
- Breaking the Cycle of Shame in Parenting With Maggie Nick
- Eating Disorder Recovery for Post-Traumatic Parents with Michelle Zagardo
- Parts Work Therapy for Post-traumatic Parents with Ilyse Kennedy